It was great to see everyone at Momma G’s. Next up is RSA trip on Friday – BE PREPARED TO ASK QUESTIONS. Next week, there will be a mandatory meeting to discuss the upcoming Summit. The meeting won’t take long but is required. We want to make sure we are all prepared for the panel and our guests.
RSA corporate visit is Friday. RSA manages the pensions for thousands of individuals – the fund exceeds $37 billion and Dr. Bronner has served as the CEO for over 40 years.
ALL JUNIORS – Internships are a requirement for FMA members. Most of the recruiting is going on NOW or has already passed. Be sure to get your apps in and be actively looking at all opportunities.
Morning Brew link – great resource: http://morningbrewdaily.com/?kid=BFTNH
Upcoming Events/Deadlines (please mark your calendars):
- 10/27/17 – RSA Corporate Visit, Montgomery
- 11/2/17 – FMA Meeting 5:30 PM Room 14
- 11/10/17 – FMA Summit Student/Alumni Luncheon noon-1:30 APR
- 11/10/17 – FMA Summit Executive Panel 3:30-5:00pm
- 11/11/17 – FMA Summit Tailgate, Dean’s Tent
- 11/17/17 – STRH Corporate HDQTR visit in ATL